COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.
INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
Please note that all of our current positions are remote work. You will not be required to travel.
We are looking for a serious and dedicated Public Relations Manager, who will be tasked with providing regular community updates, and grow our fan base in preparation for our funding campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the INT Project through multiple Social Media outlets (E.G. Reddit, twitter, Facebook).
- Coordinate and work with our web admin to provide content directly to the website.
- Create weekly updates with team highlights. This update will be shared to the broader community on IndieDB, Steam, and official INT website.
- Attend developer meetings and interact with the team and Project Lead to obtain highlights and material that can be used in updates.
- Map and manage social media analytics and report updates at team meetings.
- Manage and potentially host monthly INT Project podcast known as ‘RogueSpace’ and manage the INT Project’s twitch account.
- Advanced fluency in written English.
- Able to structure and create informative and visually attractive articles.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be an avid gamer. Have played a broad collection of titles; in sync with the latest news in gaming.
- Other Indie Game developer experience.
This is a great opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Currently the crowd-funding campaign is scheduled for the year 2018. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Starboard Games LLC