I was approached by a friend who says he has developed a method to stop iPhones overheating and doesn’t know if his solution invention is useful or not.
I said I’d help and post his few questions to gain feedback, even a “no this is not an issue” is great feedback and would help him.
Here they are:
- When designing games for IOS on the iPhone 6-7-8 do you run into overheating problems?
- Would it be advantageous to be able to run the phone at full bore, especially if the phone can be plugged in while gaming if the overheating issue could be overcome?
- Would an integral control panel be useful that has this heat control feature?
- Would an integral battery that could run the iPhone for prolonged periods at full processor be useful?
- What other features for a device that allows the iphone to snap in and run cool would be useful?
I will give him the forum link so he can see the answers.